Oh My!!! Is This B**bs??? See Female That has The Largest And Attractive B**bs in the world!

Tuesday 7 March 2017

  Want to highlight women that owns the biggest b**bs in the world today, well the largest breast belongs Annie who currently wears a US size 52I bra, the largest made, but by American bra estimation, her measurements would put her in a 48V bra, which is not manufactured.

Annie says that her record-breaking bust began developing at the age of nine: "I just started growing, and kept right on. I started wearing a bra when I was in third grade, and it was a regular grown-up woman's bra. I don't remember ever wearing a training bra."

Annie was advised by doctors to have a breast reduction, but she refused, explaining: “I don’t want to mess with nature. As my breasts grew the muscles in my back developed and supported them."
Annie, who is a mother with two children, was awarded her Guinness World Records title in 2000.
"It made me feel like a million bucks. It's such an honour. This will go down in history. It's something I will always cherish," she said.

Largest B**bs in the world !!!



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015. infobasednaija | The info House.
Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah. Published by Themes Paper. Powered by Blogger.
Creative Commons License